Monday, June 2, 2014

... AN Monday - Winter ...

I wanted to showcase things this month that make me happy! Aussie Nail Monday always makes me smile. Even though I don't always find the time to showcase nails on Monday, I do give it a go and I always love to see what the other Aussie ladies come up with weekly. There are so many creative souls out there!! So  ... Happy Aussie Nail Monday everyone! Todays theme is "Winter" being that down here in the southern hemisphere, June signals the first month of winter.

I was rather excited about doing todays manicure. Mainly because I really wanted to use my MoYou London festive plates at Christmas but simply ran out of time between the day my order arrived and the big day itself!


I've gone for a simple black and white festive sweater look using OPI Alpine Snow and Black Onyx. The design is from the MoYou London Festive Collection 04 plate


I was really pleased with how these turned out and I love the contrast accent finger. Plus the design itself is extremely cute and I had a really hard time narrowing down which to use since this plate seems to have some gems on it.


I will definitely give these sweater designs another go in the future!

Wanna see more Aussie Nails? Check out these links or check out #anmonday on Instagram!

Lily Jinks - @lilyandjinks
Ann - Nailovelogy
Tracy - @oliviajade19
Holly - @nails_by_holly
Naomi - @nadeekay and Nananaisnails
Erin Wu -  @erinzi and Erin Zi’s Nails
Astrid - @lovessweetas
Sarah Claire - @shattermeclaire or Shatter me Claire
Sylvie - @smudgedpolish
Tammy - @ohmygoshpolish
Christinemay - @xtinemayyy or Nails at 2am
Tash Birch - @tashisdead
Briana -

2 comments:

  1. I love the Christmas sweater stamping! is it strange seeing everyone else post summery nails during your winter? bet your winter doesn't get as cold as it does here in Canada though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah it doesn't @Lovestruck Lacquer :) I'm in a snow free zone! And what I consider to be cold, would be tshirt weather to some! And I don't generally notice the summery nails in winter as much as I notice the wintery nails in summer ;) I guess being Christmas and it's hot here, you notice a bit more that everyone has snowflake designs and darker colours going on!

      Delete

Thanks for the comments - they always make me feel loved :)

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews