Monday, June 9, 2014

... AN Monday - Welcome to the world! ...

Hiya! Welcome to another episode of Aussie Nail Monday. We've had a few newly baked additions arrive recently so today theme is "Welcome to the World" for baby Ella and Asher. YAY!


I've chosen to do a pink and blue mani. The pink is Lollipop from Cate Ruby and I've stamped over the top using the turquoise stamping polish from Mundo de Unas.



The stamping design is from the Cici & Sisi 05 plate which I really liked. I can't believe I've had these plates for awhile and never used! They are fantastic.

Wanna see more Aussie Nails? Check out these links or check out #anmonday on Instagram!

Lily Jinks - @lilyandjinks
Ann - Nailovelogy
Tracy - @oliviajade19
Holly - @nails_by_holly
Naomi - @nadeekay and Nananaisnails
Erin Wu -  @erinzi and Erin Zi’s Nails
Astrid - @lovessweetas
Sarah Claire - @shattermeclaire or Shatter me Claire
Sylvie - @smudgedpolish
Tammy - @ohmygoshpolish
Christinemay - @xtinemayyy or Nails at 2am
Tash Birch - @tashisdead
Briana -

2 comments:

  1. I love the design you've chosen. And the combination of pink and blue is sooo sweet. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments - they always make me feel loved :)

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews