Thursday, June 12, 2014

... AIPAS - Animal Side ...

This weeks AIPAS (Australian Indie Polish Appreciation Society) theme is Animal Side! Manis that are inspired by animals!

I chose this oldie because a) I really like it and b) it's up there with the first Aussie indies that I ever owned.


This is "Aussie Bee" by Peita's Polish which is a beautiful bright sheer yellow with an assortment of different sized black hexes. I've layered this over white (OPI Alpine Snow) just to show off it's superb colour!


The bees are from the QA2 plate which is a Winnie the Pooh themed octagonal shaped stamping plate that I brought from eBay many years ago.


I think Aussie Bee is a fantastic yellow polish. It will always hold many memories for me so I'm glad to get the chance to feature it this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments - they always make me feel loved :)

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews