Monday, March 17, 2014

... AN Monday - St Patricks Day ...

Happy St Patricks Day people! And I'm definitely glad I gave AN Monday a go this week as I don't think I've managed to actually do a St Pattys Day mani since I've started blogging and I really wanted to fix that!

Long term followers will know that I have a bit of a warped sense of humour and when I was flicking through my stamping plates to find something suitable for today, I came across something that I just had to use!


Ah Patrick Star, you legend! Patrick is from the Fun11 plate from FabUrNails which is seriously fast becoming my favourite stamping plate because of all the awesomeness that it seems to include! So many fantastic characters! The 4 leaf clovers are from the Mash18 plate.


All the polishes used today are from the fab range over at Ulta3. The base colour is Emerald Inten-City and the glitter is appropriately Luck Of The Irish. Patrick is made from Strawberry Sundae, Sizzling Red, Jelly and Purple Pumps. I've also used Lily White and Black Satin for the stamping.


Wanna see more Aussie Nails? Check out these links or check out #anmonday on Instagram!

Lily Jinks - @lilyandjinks
Ann - Nailovelogy
Tracy - @oliviajade19
Holly - @nails_by_holly
Naomi - @nadeekay and Nananaisnails
Erin Wu -  @erinzi and Erin Zi’s Nails
Astrid - @lovessweetas
Sarah Claire - @shattermeclaire or Shatter me Claire
Sylvie - @smudgedpolish
Tammy - @ohmygoshpolish
Christinemay - @xtinemayyy or Nails at 2am
Tash Birch - @tashisdead
Briana -

2 comments:

Thanks for the comments - they always make me feel loved :)

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews