Monday, February 24, 2014

... AN Monday - Saran Wrap ...

Welcome to another Aussie Nail Monday! Todays theme is Saran Wrap which I was quite excited to give another try. Last time I really enjoyed myself and found it so simple to get a great result. It's amazing how to you can transform your nails by only using polish and a strip of Cling Wrap!

I've used Cate Ruby Fudge as the base and then used Blue Bubblegum on top and then Oli on top of that! I think the pink and blue work really well together and the pink has been one of my favourites for a long time. The weather today was rather humid so I found that an interesting struggle to get my polish to dry, especially between coats.


I've stamped over the top with the EDM02 plate which is super pretty but I'm not sure I've captured it's full potential here. I'll be definitely giving it another go in the future.


Wanna see more Aussie Nails? Check out these links or check out #anmonday on Instagram!

Lily Jinks - @lilyandjinks
Ann - Nailovelogy
Tracy - @oliviajade19
Holly - @nails_by_holly
Naomi - @nadeekay and Nananaisnails
Erin Wu -  @erinzi and Erin Zi’s Nails
Astrid - @lovessweetas
Sarah Claire - @shattermeclaire or Shatter me Claire
Sylvie - @smudgedpolish
Tammy - @ohmygoshpolish
Christinemay - @xtinemayyy or Nails at 2am
Tash Birch - @tashisdead
Briana -

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments - they always make me feel loved :)

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews