Monday, November 18, 2013

... Aussie Nails Monday - Aussie Indies Part III ...


Happy Aussie Nails Monday! The best thing about Mondays if you ask me!

Today, you will need your drool bucket! Trust me!  This beauty is from the ever so awesome Emma over at Love Thy Polish. It's Marine Dream ... mmm dreamy!


First thing you'll notice is OMG THE HOLO!!! The above photo was taken in natural sunlight and WOW! That's one bright holo!


Inside during the day, it still shows a sight holo so if direct sunlight isn't an option, never fear!! You can still admire the pretty holo.


All of these swatches are 3 coats and like all the other Love The Polishes I own, there is no lumps, bumps or unwanted surprises. It's also fast drying for those who are super impatient like me! WIN!


International girls, if you are wanting this - head to MeiMei Signatures or Harlow and Co to get your hands on this pretty! You won't regret it!!

Now for a long time I've wanted to showcase my "Wheel of Holo" some more which is my collection of holographic swatch sticks.  The closest polish I could find to Marine Dream is China Glaze DV8 and while they are different in colour and holo strength, having Marine Dream in your collection might be able to tide you over if you are desperately lusting over DV8.

(shade shot!)

Wanna see more Aussie Nails? Check out these links or check out #anmonday on Instagram!  Also keep checking #ozember for more Nails from Oz!

Lily Jinks - @lilyandjinks
Ann - Nailovelogy
Tracy - @oliviajade19
Holly - @nails_by_holly
Naomi - @nadeekay and Nananaisnails
Erin Wu -  @erinzi and Erin Zi’s Nails
Astrid - @lovessweetas
Sarah Claire - @shattermeclaire or Shatter me Claire
Sylvie - @smudgedpolish
Tammy - @ohmygoshpolish
Christinemay - @xtinemayyy or Nails at 2am
Tash Birch - @tashisdead
Briana -

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments - they always make me feel loved :)

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews