Monday, December 10, 2012

... Aussie Nails Monday - Delicate ...

And around rolls another Monday ... todays theme is delicate. I honestly had no idea on what to do for this, so I figured a girly soft colour and I figured stamping makes everything better!
I've chosen Bourjois 26 from the 10 day no chip range as my base. It's a pretty pink and while I've never been lucky enough to get a full 10 days out of this range, it's worth trying if you don't have time to change your polish lately. It's one of the few that survived my "pool test" when I was doing them.

I've stamped on it using Ulta3 white and used the BM 206 plate for my design. It's not the largest design but I found it double stamped quite well.
So there you go - hopefully I'll be back onto Christmas blogging tomorrow.


** Other Aussie Nail Monday Blogs to Visit **

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments - they always make me feel loved :)

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews