Monday, November 26, 2012

... Aussie Nails Monday - Weather ...


And it's Monday yet again ... I swear it comes around too quick!! Todays Aussie Nails Monday is about weather!

If I'd thought about it I would have just done a holo and proclaimed it to be "rainbow"! But instead I've gone for clouds - kinda like the background of a Mario game!

I've chosen Joe Fresh - Cobalt for the base and the clouds are from the Mash plate Mash37 and stamped in Ulta3 Lily White.
Simple yet I think it's rather effective!! The only downfall I had was using the Joe Fresh polish *sad* At some point it had a spill and it's now not extremely friendly to use. I think it was worth the effort though.



** Other Aussie Nail Monday Blogs to Visit **

1 comment:

Thanks for the comments - they always make me feel loved :)

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews