Tuesday, June 26, 2012

... Cate Ruby - Emerald City ...

Cate Ruby - Emerald City
Purchased from Cate Ruby - $14.95 RRP
As requested for Karen after we were talking about it the other day. This beauty is from the latest Cate Ruby "Ice Box" collection which was released for Winter [yes it's winter down here in the Southern Hemisphere]

This is a fantastic forest green metallic and it's fast drying and super pretty. I've used 3 coats for these swatches.
I must admit I love a metallic!! Not as much as flakies or holos but it's up there!!
As with all the bottles from Cate Ruby you get a free ring! I generally leave mine on the bottles but they are super fun if you need something blingy to wear! It's definitely something that I haven't seen on any other brand.
The wear on this polish is FANTASTIC!! I ended up stamping [and forgot to photo it directly] but this is taken 6 days after I applied. There is slight tip wear and some slight wear on the middle finger stamping but that's it. So impressed!!
For the record I stamped using Cate Ruby in Mulberry using the Konad m63 plate.

** Final Verdict **
If you like green or if you like metallics or if you just like long lasting polishes then this is definitely a polish that you should check out! You'll thank me!!


There are Cate Rubys as the main prize in the giveaway currently running for this month. If you haven't entered then get there now! CLICK CLICK CLICK

2 comments:

Thanks for the comments - they always make me feel loved :)

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews