Wednesday, March 7, 2012

... Guest Post - The Manicured Monkey ...

Sorry for the lack of posts! My sister made a surprise visit and I haven't been online much while she was here.

Keep those franken entries coming!! Currently only 2 ladies have entered - as Homer Simpson would say "I like those odds"]
Todays franken post comes courtesy from Kristin at The Manicured Monkey - go check out her blog! Well worth it!

Thanks for sharing mate!! :)
~*~*~*~
This is a franken that Mandypants made. It's awesome! I have it layered over.... well.... I can't remember, but check out the glitter! Hex, confetti and small glitters in different colors with a few stars thrown in for good measure make up this beauty. I want to do this mani again but over a lavender creme. It reminds me of ticker tape from a parade or celebration. It's cheery, makes me smile and not a pain to remove.. WIN!

Thanks Mandy! I'll have more glitter for you in a while but this one is by far my current favorite :)

6 comments:

  1. I do love glitters, and this is a gorgeous combination!

    I did have a question about your franken competition... did the swatch photo have to be just the franken polish alone on the nails or can they be over a base colour?

    I'm excited to cook something up - just need to find the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hun ... did my guest post qualify for the comp!? I sent my post before you put the criteria up :S It wasn't one of the ones I am selling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Ev - sorry I missed answering but you can definitely use a base if you need too. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  4. dude Its a MANDYPANTS partay on SMC- <3 :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments - they always make me feel loved :)

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews