Wednesday, January 18, 2012

... My first Bellabox ...

I thought I'd try out "Bellabox" this month aswell after hearing rave reviews about it.
First impressions ... the box is TINY compared to the Glossybox I've received earlier. At least they packed more than 5 items in it!
And inside the box is another box ...
Finally! 

The January box is promoted as being "natural".  Can we actually forget the bad habits of 2011 and embark on a new, natural journey?

Actually this statement made me laugh as I dunno about you guys but my bad habits more involve chocolate than not using organic makeup ... but moving on.

So ... what did I get ... *drumroll*
Lot and lots of samples!! Compared to the Glossybox it's a lot of items and I know I find samples handy as I can put them into my handbag for emergencies but I'm impatiently waiting for this months GB to see which I prefer. 3 items appear to be full sized - awesome!

What I received ...
Pangea Organics Lip Balm - Red Mandarin with Rose
First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream
Soleo Sunscreen x2
Sparoma Organic Natural Balm [Lemon Mrytle and Honey
La Perla J'aime Parfum x2 - J'aime la nuit and Eau de Perfume
Laviol Organic Bearberry Brightening Moisturiser
Herban Essentials Towelettes
Qi Tea x2

As far as I can work out the value for my box is around the $50 mark which isn't too bad for $14.95.

Incase anyone decides they want to order the February box there is a referral program if you want me to refer you [no pressure - won't hate you if you just do it yourself] ... just email me and I'll send you the email link!

6 comments:

  1. Man, how do you find out about all these fancy boxes. I'm looking forward to receiving my first glossy box! I'm looking forward to hearing your opinion on which you think is better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha ha :) I just like getting mail!! I've really only signed up for ones other Aussie girls have spoken about! I'm sure the novelty will wear off soon but so far I'm happy

      Delete
  2. Hmmm previous bella boxes were better. I wish lustbox came through this coming month as I am still to decide which between lust and bella.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't think much of this month's Bellabox....way too many samples. I want full sized stuff! Might give it one more month before I cancel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't decide if I should sign up for aussie's bellabox when I get back. I'm gonna review singapore's soon. I hope it isn't a letdown. I'm not a big fan of samples.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I couldn't believe how full this months box was, even if it was a lot of samples! I agree about the handbag items, its what I kept thinking, oh this will be great to throw in the handbag!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments - they always make me feel loved :)

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews