Sunday, October 30, 2011

... Cate Ruby - Tate plus OPI - Gone Gonzo ...

And now for something completely different *queue Monty Python music*

This is yesterdays mani of Cate Ruby - Tate with OPI - Gone Gonzo glitter over the top. I think it's quite striking and I'm pleased with how it turned out. The pink seems to work really well with the blue and I've had to put a thick layer of top coat on to smooth it all out or I sit and pick at the hex pieces!

From what I've been reading you are either a huge fan of the Muppet Glitters or you aren't. I quite like them and they look great layered. I can understand being disappointed if you wanted it to be a polish you can wear by itself though.
This is 2 coats of Gone Gonzo. I probably could have gone for 3 but I quite like how scattered the glitter pieces are so I left it. Do any of you guys have Gone Gonzo? What colours do you think it lookgs good layered over?

2 comments:

Thanks for the comments - they always make me feel loved :)

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews