Friday, June 10, 2011

... Friday Favourites ...

Welcome to another edition of Friday Favourites :) And hello to new subscribers *waves*

BYS - Nocturnal
Purchased at Cheap as Chips - $3.50

I picked up this colour awhile ago from basically a dollar shop while I was in browsing for some other items. 

Now I'm a sucker for pretty bottles of polish and at least for $3.50 I wasn't too worried about what would happen if it was a dud. The bottle is a gorgeous dark blue with hints of darker polish throughout and the polish itself doesn't disappoint. In the sunlight you can make it turn to a sparkle filled royal blue but generally it's the shiny dark blue colour.

You definitely need 2 or 3 coats of this polish for full coverage - it's easy enough to apply but the first coat is a bit tacky when you run the brush over it.

But ... wow!! I love this colour so much and it feels like a jelly. Thick but smooth.  Shiny but not overpowering.

** Final Verdict **
Why pay a fortune for a jelly polish when you can pick up something like this. Fantastic colour, awesome shine, long lasting [I've managed to make this sucker last for 5 days without a top coat - woohoo!!]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments - they always make me feel loved :)

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews